1.Fuel - this vehicle is equipped with GFS fuel system. It uses REGULAR FUEL. It has two fuel tanks - one on the left, and one on the right side. Both tanks are used for feeding the engine. When one tank runs out of fuel, vehicle switches to another automatically. Tanks capacity is 12 gallons each. To pick which tank you want to fuel, simply open the fuel tank cap.
Unusual functions and buttons:
3. Gearbox - Coventry Type 10 is equipped with automatic gearbox. You can switch between positions with E/C or PgUp/PgDn buttons.
P - parking;
N - neutral;
D - Drive;
L - Low;
R - Reverse.
4. Interior starting operation - this vehicle uses ignition key to connect battery, and starter button to start the engine. To start vehicle from the inside, click the key in the middle of dashboard(or its pedant), then click the "Starter" button. To switch engine off, simply click key again.
5. Headlights - headlights switch is placed in the middle of control pannel, and features two light modes - parking lights, and headlights. Click the switch to advance, click and hold to get back.
6. Fuel gauge output - this vehicle is equipped with two fuel tanks, but only one fuel gauge, and shows only one tank fuel level at time. To switch fuel level output, click the "Fuel" button.
7. Gauges illumination - gauges illumination has two levels of brightness. You can switch between them with "Panel" button. Single click to advance to next illumination level, click+hold to get to previous level, or turn illumination off.
8. Wipers - wipers has two levels of speed. You can switch between them with "Wiper" button. Single click to advance to next speed, click+hold to get to previous speed, or turn wipers off.
9. Quarter windows - this vehicle is equipped with quarter windows vehtilation. You can open quarter windows on front and rear doors by simply clicking them.
10. Picnic tables - this vehicle is equipped with three picnic tables - front one is hidden below middle controls cluster, and rear ones are mounted in the backs of front seats. You can expand or fold all tables by clicking them.
11. Passengers - This vehicle offers room for 3 passengers + driver(4 in total). To get in as passenger, simply "sit" on the door leading to your desired seat.
|Customizing HUD(default appearance and expanded tabs).|
Next operations are pretty simple. That HUD has multiple tabs wtih different custom options.
There are 16 liveries, custom livery mode, various interior trims, as well as sets of wheels and tires. Coloring the car is accessable from GEMC UniHUD.
Also you can apply custom livery to the car body.
Default normal map(4096x4096)