1. Fuel - this vehicle is equipped with GFS fuel system. It uses DIESEL FUEL. It has one fuel tank, accessible from the right side. Fuel capacity is 170 gallons(643 litre).
2. Electricity - this vehicle is equipped with two batteries and electricity consumption system. Batteries are located in a separate compartment on the right side of a bus. It supports all GEMC batteries types, so you can choose your favorite ones. OEM batteries for this vehicle provide 80Ah output.(see Batteries and electrical devices policy update for details).
|Batteries and fuel compartments.|
P - parking;
R - Reverse;
N - Neutral;
D - Drive;
3 - 3rd gear;
2 - 2nd gear;
1 - 1st gear.
4. Starting sequence - this vehicle is equipped with realistic startup procedure. Click "Master Control" switch on the dashboard or in engine compartment, and then click+hold "Engine start" button t ostart the engine. Depending on vehicle's conditions, startup time may vary.
5. Other way of starting the bus is clicking and holding a button on GEMC UniHUD v2(manual).
And last way is to use gesture(in this case you just have to press a combo of buttons once, and wait for car to start up).
6. All controls are labeled, so they are self explaining, however there are two functions we'd like to explain a bit broader.
Wipers - this bus is equipped with pantograph wipers with individual controls located on the right side of dashboard. Wipers can be stopped on both sides of a windshield;
Fast idle - increased compressor power when idle in price of higher fuel consumption;
Steplight and chimes - activites stepwell lighting and "Emergency" buttons.
Emergency/parking brake - its valve knob is located behind gear selector;
Wig-wag lights switch - shows up only when wig-wags enabled via Custom HUD.
- When the air pressure is low, brakes have harder time releasing, so you may experience slower acceleration after braking, and when pressure drops further, brakes may nearly lock.
- When there's no air pressure in the system, front door's lock can't be disengaged, so in order to open a door you'll have to depress a button on the front pannel of a bus(below the windshield), or in case you're inside, you have to click a lever labeled "Ent. door lock overrule", located to the right from dashboard, otherwise you will be presented by "No air." message.
- When there's no air in the system, air horn can't be operated.
- Every time you use emergency/parking brake, the pressure drops significantly.
8. Lavatory - this bus is equipped with a compact lavatory unit. It features a flush toilet and a sink. Lavatory occupant can change poses by using GEMC UniHUD v2+(layout image later in the article). Lavatory illumination turns on when lavatory door is closed and locked. Occupant can flush a toilet by clicking flush switch and turn a sink on and off by clicking sink valve. Lavatory also features an emergency signal button located on the front wall of the compartment. Depress it to alert driver with a buzzer sound and a signal lamp on dashboard.
9. Prisoner transport - interior of this bus can be transformed to be used as a prisoner transport. In this case it will have total of 39 seats - 4 regular seats for guards located in front of a bus, and 35 utility benches for prisoners in the back. Prisoner area is separated into two compartments by steel dividers with grate-covered windows. Divider doors can be locked and unlocked by clicking the handle. In prisoner transport version, lavatory door is replaced with a non-lockable curtain.
10. HUD - This bus is utilizing second generation of GEMC UniHUD, which means dynamic controls layout and simple operation. Below there's an image of layouts for various roles within bus.
11. Passengers - this bus is equipped with unique passengers system, allowing you to carry up to 47 passengers in same time depending on interior configuration. There are only 11 hardcoded seats, but, if extra passengers will manage to sit on the bus, they will be placed in proper seats as well. There's also an additional passenger position located in lavatory. Passengers can recieve a copy of UniHUD 2+ from vehicle. It allows regular passengers to change their seats, and lavatory passenger can change their pose upon lavatory equipment.
Passengers eject is accessible from GEMC UniHUD, and provides eject through dialog menu.
|HUD layout for driver/passenger/lavatory occupant.|
The HUD features numbers of custom parts such as additional exterior detail, driver's area addons, luggage, and much more.
This bus doesn't have "painting" ability, but it has 16 pre-made liveries and can use custom ones as well. Custom liveries stack up in Custom HUD, so you can cycle through them, or delete them by clicking a trash bin button.
The Custom HUD also has an option to change specular map on a bus or pick an old-style shine effect, as well as set up a custom normal map for the bus exterior, or remove current one(normal maps provided in same .psd file with livery template).
Detroit Pacific body textures template(4096x4096 original, 179MB)
Detroit Pacific body textures template(1024x1024 compressed, 14.8MB)