1.Fuel - this vehicle is equipped with GFS fuel system. It uses REGULAR FUEL. It has one fuel tank, accessible from the right side. Fuel capacity is 26.8 gallons(100 litre).
|Fuel tank displacement|
3. Gearbox - Baiern Alpenjager is equipped with automatic gearbox. You can switch between positions with E/C or PgUp/PgDn buttons.
P - parking;
R - Reverse;
N - Neutral;
D - Drive.
4.1 Interior lights - there are four interior lights. You can operate them by clicking the buttons shown on the following picture.
6. Safety belts - Baiern Alpenjager features safety belts option. When your avatar gets in, it automatically fastens a safety belt. To remove the belt, simply click it. To fasten belt again, click the belt one more time.
7. Multimedia system - this vehicle is equipped with advanced multimedia system. It features such options as Internet access, loops player, navigation system, as well as parking sensors, and various appearance tweaks. You can navigate through menu with navigation button, and select the options with "Select" button. To return to main screen, press the "Menu" button.(see buttons descriptions below).
1 - Numbered buttons are used for binding or selected "favorites" tracks for audio player.
2 - "Input" button is used for input various data(UUIDs for audio player, and vector-based coordinates for navigation system(i.e. <128,128,128>).
3 - Sound volume adjusting button. Click on one or another end of it to increase or decrease volume.
4 - Clocks adjusting button. Adds or removes 1 hour(press on both sides of it).
5 - "Select" button. Used for confirm the choice in the Menu.
6 - Navigation buttons - use them to go through Menu postions, or change tracks in audio player.
7 - "Menu" button - returns to Menu screen.
8 - Play/Stop button for audio player. Clicking it outside of audio mode will stop the player.
9 - Temperature adjustment buttons. Temperature varies from 18 to 27 degrees(Celsius).
10 - Fand speed button(plus and minus).
11 - Power tailgate lid. Requires electricity for functioning.
11. Passengers - This vehicle offers room for 3 passengers + driver(4 in total). To get in as passenger, simply "sit" on the door leading to your desired seat.
12. Customizing - this car is using HUDs for customizing.
Body colors can be changed with help of UniHUD, and other options are placed on dedicated HUD. Click the car for menu, then click "Customize..." button to get the "Baiern Alpenjager Custom HUD". Next operations are pretty simple. The HUD has multiple tabs wtih different custom options. There are 16 liveries, custom livery mode, various interior trims, different parts and accessories, as well as sets of wheels and tires.
Also you can apply custom livery to the car body(grab livery template here!).