1. Fuel - this vehicle is equipped with GFS fuel system. It uses REGULAR FUEL. It has one fuel tank, accessible from the back side. Fuel capacity is 24 gallons(91 litre).
3. Gearbox - Detroit Milestone is equipped with automatic gearbox. You can switch between positions with E/C or PgUp/PgDn buttons.
P - parking;
R - Reverse;
N - Neutral;
D - Drive;
1 - 1st gear;
2 - 2nd gear.
4. Detroit Milestone is equipped with new realistic startup procedure. Click key on the dashboard once to switch on ignition, and then click+hold to crank up starter. Depending on car's conditions, startup time may vary.
5. Other way of starting car up is clicking and holding a button on GEMC UniHUD v2(manual).
And last way is to use gesture(in this case you just have to press a combo of buttons once, and wait for car to start up).
6. Lights - lights controls are placed on left side from gauges cluster. There's a switch for headlights lift, park lights,, dim and high beams, as well as fog lights switch. Hazard lights switch is located to the right from gauges cluster, in same compartment with windows controls.
7. Other controls - this vehicle is equipped with two-speed windshield wipers, you can find wipers switch in same compartment with lights controls. To change speed, click "Wipers speed" button located to the right from ignition key.
Nearby, there are two more buttons, one is for adjusting interior clocks located in the middle, and another one is for resetting the trip counter(placed inside speedometer gauge).
Also, there's a power lock switch, located in same compartment with windows controls and hazard lights switch(to the right from gauges cluster).
Most of these functions can be operated with GEMC UniHUD v2(manual), or with provided gestures.
9. Hood lever - unlike our old vehicles, where you had to click the hood to open it, on this car you have to click the hood lever located on left side under the dashboard. Click it to make hood lock to come off. Now you can click the hood to open it. Click the hood again to close.
|Hood lever location.|
10. This vehicle is equipped with certain ammount of duty-centered devices, such as lightbar, spotlight, additional lights on pushbar, as well as taxi meter and roof light.
11. Once you enabled some part of duty equipment, there will be control units placed around dashboard. Lights control unit will be placed on the bottom of dashboard to the right from steering column, and siren control module will show under center console.
To operate duty lights, click respective buttons on lights control unit.
To select siren mode click a knob on siren control unit to advance, and click+hold for 1.5 sec to revert to previous mode. Also you can press red button to the left to operate siren manually.
To control spot light, use GEMC UniHUD v2(manual). Also you can use it to operate lights and sirens. Or you can use gestures.
12. Taxi meter - you can click the "Duty" button to switch it on and off, and click "Vacant" flag to start or stop an operation. When taxi meter is operating, it will start calculating fare(50 cents/mile or 10 cents a minute when standing still).
|Duty equipment controls.|
Vehicle condition and repairs.
14. Detroit Milestone sports totally new damage system. When in ideal condition, this vehicle doesn't overheat, or break down. However, when driven violently(i.e. over-revving, burning tires, and so on), it begins to recieve damage that will affect vehicle performance, and can lead to fast overheating, breaking down, backfiring, high fuel consumption, and so on.
15. To check how good your vehicle is doing, click its body to get a menu, then go to "Vehicle", and select "Diag Data" option. You will be presented with some data such as fuel level, level of damage, and level of battery charge.
16. When your engine breaks down, you can click it, select "Repair" option, and perform a fast repair to make it running again.
Once overall damage level goes over 50, you will be presented with another option, "Major repair", that allows you to remove damage from your vehicle. This operation takes quite a time(removing 100% damage takes 100 seconds), but can be aborted at any time, so you can remove just part of the damage and be good to go.
Certain custom parts such as supercharger can affect engine's durability, so it damages faster, as well as takes less time to overheat, and consumes more fuel.
17. This vehicle can give room to 5 passengers and a driver. However, you can decrease this number to 5 total persons by lowering an armrest on front bench, so there will be no room for middle passenger in front.
18. Passengers can click a vehicle's body and recieve their own copies on GEMC UniHUD v2, which will be modified to give limited controls.(passengers will be able to control their respective door windows, and adjust their sit positions with HUD controls).
|GEMC UniHUD v2 as seen by passenger.|
If a person entering a seat is not the one who was sitting on it last time, sit position will be reset to neutral, and require to be adjusted again.
20. This vehicle is customized by using the Custom HUD. In this iteration, it also has a palette for coloring the vehicle(since new UniHUD doesn't have one).
There are various addons that can change vehicle's look or performance.
21. Detroit Milestone is able to tow GEMC trailers(make sure you have updated your trailers to v2+).
To do so, you have to enable hitch on Detroit Milestone Custom HUD("Body" tab).
Templates for custom liveries.
Detroit Milestone body textures template(4096x4096 original, 131MB)
Detroit Milestone body textures template(1024x1024 compressed, 10.3MB)