1. Fuel - this vehicle is equipped with GFS fuel system. It uses REGULAR FUEL. It has one fuel tank, accessible from the right side. Fuel capacity is 13.2 gallons(50 liter).
|Fuel cap location.|
3. Gearbox - Platypus Typ 707 is equipped with manual sequential gearbox. You can switch between positions with E/C or PgUp/PgDn buttons.
Transmission locked - vehicle physics off;
R - Reverse;
N - Neutral;
1st - 1st gear;
4th - 4th gear(highest).
4. Starting sequence - this vehicle is equipped with realistic startup procedure. Click key on the dashboard once to switch on ignition, and then click+hold to crank up starter. Depending on car's conditions, startup time may vary.
5. Other way of starting car up is clicking and holding a button on GEMC UniHUD v2(manual).
And last way is to use gesture(in this case you just have to press a combo of buttons once, and wait for the car to start up).
6. Dashboard controls - dashboard controls are explained on the picture below.
8. Hand Throttle - basically a cruise control/hands-free, you engage it, and you can do your thing while sailing. Works only on water. Can be triggered by both dashboard switch and UniHUD button.
9. Choke - slightly increases rpm with according engine sound, has no gameplay effect.
10. Bilge Pump - turning it on will force out all the water collected in the bilge compartment during your water travel. Can be triggered by both dashboard switch and UniHUD button. Has no effect on gameplay.
11. Lighter/12v outlet - depressed lighter will come out in approx. 10 seconds. Has no effect on gameplay. Enabling tablet removes the lighter(tablet cord is plugged in there instead).
12. Soft Top - can be lifted or folded down by using according UniHUD button, or by clicking soft top and holding mouse button for approx. 1 second before releasing it.
13. Clocks adjustment - click the tiny pin on clocks hub to advance your clocks by 1hr.
14. HUD - This car is utilizing second generation of GEMC UniHUD, which means dynamic controls layout and simple operation. Below there's an image of layouts for both driver and passenger.
15. Occupants and animations - this car provides room for 4 occupants, 2 in the front, and 2 in the back.
Passengers in the back can get up and sit on top of folded soft top, by using special button on their UniHUDs.
By default, front occupants are getting in the vehicle by climbing over the sides. To make them enter in a conventional way, slightly lift up front windows, or lift up the soft top.
Passengers eject is accessible from GEMC UniHUD, and provides eject through dialog menu.
|HUD layout for driver/passengers.|
The HUD features numbers of custom parts such as additional exterior detail, interior addons, luggage, and more.
This car can be painted by using the palette built in the Custom HUD. Also it has 16 pre-made liveries and can use custom ones as well. Custom liveries stack up in Custom HUD, so you can cycle through them, or delete them by clicking a trash bin button.
Before applying your custom livery, make sure to paint the car to the color that goes well with your livery, as the metal parts on the car's inside will not recieve your livery texture, but stay painted instead. A and A2 buttons on palette control coloring of license plate and boat registration number.
The Custom HUD also has an option to change specular map on the car or pick an old-style shine effect, as well as set up a custom normal map for the car exterior, or remove current one(additional maps provided in same .psd file with livery template).
Platypus Typ 707 body textures template(4096x4096 original, 103MB)
Platypus Typ 707 body textures template(1024x1024 compressed, 11MB)