To begin operation, you have to extend trailer's hydraulic legs. You can do this by clicking the "Legs" button in the menu, or click any of four valves in the compartment shown on the picture below:
- You can change access levels via menu, so this trailer can be operated by Owner, Same group, or Anyone.
- This trailer features a GFS fuel system, and uses diesel. Tank capacity is 8 gallons. When it runs out of fuel, it switches to "manual" pressurizing, which provides limited bucket motion at reduced speeds. However, it's enough to bring workers to the ground safely. Fuel system can be disabled or re-enabled by clicking "Fuel system" button in the menu.
- "Fast pack" option of the menu quickly packs the booms, and makes trailer ready for storaging or transporting.
- "Avatar Pos" option allows cage occupant to adjust their position relative to the trailer.
- "Colors" option allows you to pick a different color for a trailer.