We'll start with list of new stuff:
- Refined geometry, smoother shapes, side mouldings, and so on;
- Retextured body, now utilizing normal map for better looks, and more detailed diffuse map;
- A bunch of new addons: fog lights, trunk rack, towing hitch, tape on headlamps, and so on.
- 2015 scripting(suspension, good sim crossings, lovely handling, smooth wipers, and so on).
- Split beams control;
- Custom HUD now has palette incorporated;
- Redone animations;
- Louder sounds;
- And tons of other things.
Now, to the operations part.
First, we have new control for high beams, it's located on the floor somewhere to the left from brake pedal, and turns on/off the lights mounted on the bonnet(you also can use high beams button on HUD).
Second new button is used to control fog lights, and is located on the side of dashboard, close to driver's door(location varies depending on model). It shows up only if you have fog lights enabled via Custom HUD. You can also use Fog lights button on UniHUD to control fog lights.
|Coventry Type 10 layout for UniHUD(as seen by driver and front passenger).|